Carrot Patch Table Runner In American Patchwork & Quilting

Used with permission from American Patchwork & Quilting® magazine. ©2019 Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved.

The April 2019 issue of American Patchwork & Quilting comes out on February 1, and my Carrot Patch table topper is inside! My copy arrived yesterday, and I have to say it's one of my favorite issues ever. As a hand-sewist, I really appreciate the issue's theme of taking needlework more slowly. Look for the issue on your newsstand (cover photo below).

Used with permission from American Patchwork & Quilting® magazine. ©2019 Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved.


Here's a closeup of the table topper, which made its way back to me this week in plenty of time for spring decorating. I just love these soothing peach and green shades of wool felt from National Nonwovens.