See My Halloween Tote Bag in Quilts and More

Quilts and More 2018: Hits the Spot tote bag
USED WITH PERMISSION FROM QUILTS AND MORE™. ©2018 MEREDITH CORPORATION.  ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

In last week's blog post, I shared my cross-stitch and crochet projects that were published this month in craft books and magazines. This week, I'm giving you a peek at a sewing project that I must admit is one of my all-time favorite designs. It's a Halloween tote bag, and it's featured in the Fall issue of Quilts and More, which just happens to hit newsstands today. (It's made from National Nonwovens WoolFelt and fun black, orange, and gray cotton prints.) Although I've seen previews of my project's pages, I can't wait to get my hands on the full issue. It's sure to be filled with gorgeous quilts and lots of inspiration. You can follow Quilts and More on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter under the handle allpeoplequilt.

Quilts and More 2018 cover
USED WITH PERMISSION FROM QUILTS AND MORE™. ©2018 MEREDITH CORPORATION.  ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.