Finds: New WoolFelt colors from National Nonwovens

National Nonwovens WoolFelt

Look at the happy mail that arrived a few weeks ago--a bundle of WoolFelt samples from National Nonwovens! Their new color collection, In Harmony, debuts this weekend at the Spring Quilt Market in Portland, Oregon (May 18-20). I was lucky enough to get a sneak peek, and I'm already thinking about what I can make with these musically inspired shades.

National Nonwovens WoolFelt

I love color names, whether they refer to yarn or wall paint, and these WoolFelt color names don't disappoint. They are: Celtic Dance, Moody Blues, Rockin Red, Purple Rain, Gold Ensemble, and Muddy Waters. I'll be adding them to my ever-growing stash of WoolFelt, which you can probably guess is one of my favorite crafting materials. 

Although I won't make it to Quilt Market in person this year, some of my WoolFelt designs will be there. If you stop by the National Nonwovens booth and you might see some of these projects: 
WoolFelt whales, owl, tomatoes, peaches, and pickles