Daisy Sachet

felt applique lavender sachet

I realize that, botanically speaking, the flower I appliqued on this little lavender sachet isn't a daisy, but that's what I'm going to call it. I make my daisy from National Nonwovens WoolFelt in white and shocking pink, but you can use any felt colors you have in your stash. The same goes for the button and the background fabric.

felt applique lavender sachet

I love using embroidery on my felt appliques to give them extra definition and texture. For this design, I created even more dimension by leaving the petals of the top flower loose. The smallest daisy is held in place only by a pink shank button, which makes a pretty flower center. Dried lavender buds give the sachet a divine fragrance. Ready to give this project a try? Click here or or visit the Printable Patterns page above to download and print the patterns and directions.

felt applique lavender sachet