Favorite Designs of 2019

2019 is really winding down, and what a year it was! I kicked off the year with a list of goals. I achieved some, but changed course on some others. But that's how life--and the crafting world--works, isn't it? All in all I'm happy with my 2019 journey. I'm especially proud of my designs that have made it to publication over the past twelve months. For my final post of the year, I'd like to share photos of my favorites with you. 

Crochet

Cowbweb Capelet (Pattern Pack Pro, September 2019)
Cayenne Throw (I Like Crochet, August 2019)
Cooper Scarf (Interweave Crochet, Winter 2020)
By the Sea Blanket (Crochet World Magazine, June 2019)
Campfire Cowl (I Like Crochet, October 2019)
Florence Scalloped Clutch (I Like Crochet, April 2019)
Equinox Cowl (Happily Hooked Magazine, October 2019)
Double Diamonds Pillows (Crochet World Magazine, August 2019)
Snowy Day Cowl (Crochet World Magazine, December 2019)


Cross-Stitch

Starlight Pine Forest (Just CrossStitch, December 2019)
Dark and Stormy Night Bookmark (Just CrossStitch, Halloween 2019)
Ornate Easter Egg (Just CrossStitch, March/April 2019)
Flower Garden Pillow (Just CrossStitch, July/August 2019)
Home Is Where the Heart Is Pillow (Just CrossStitch, May/June 2019)
Snowflake Quartet Ornament (Just CrossStitch, March/April 2019)
Snake Eyes Cuff Bracelet (Just CrossStitch, Halloween 2019)
Fright Family Ornaments (Just CrossStitch, Halloween 2019)


Felt & Fabric

Maple Leaf Camp Pillow (Annie's Quilting for the Home)
Summer Cocktails Pillow (Quilter's World, Summer 2019)
Tropical Flower Pillow (Quilter's World, Summer 2019)
Snowflake Pincushion (Quilter's World, Winter 2019)
Mouse & Cheese Sewing Set (Quilts and More, Summer 2019)
Stacked Squares Table Mat (Annie's Quilting Away the WinterBlues)
Thread Spools Pincushion (Annie's Weekend Sewing)
Carrot Patch Table Topper (American Patchwork & Quilting, April 2019)
Snowman Ornament (Quilts and More, Winter 2020)