New Fall Crochet Designs Published

Cobweb Capelet from Pattern Pack Pro September 2019
Photo by Phanessa Fong

I'm a year-round crocheter, but fall is definitely the season that gives me the most yarn inspiration. Over the past few weeks, I've been celebrating the arrival of autumn with the publication of four new crochet designs.

Cobweb Capelet from Pattern Pack Pro September 2019
Photo by Phanessa Fong

From the September issue of Pattern Pack Pro (a sister publication of Happily Hooked Magazine), my Cobweb Capelet. Wear it over a black dress and you're dressed for Halloween, which has become a month-long holiday. Even though I love how this design turned out, I won't be wearing it this year. My daughter loved it even more, so I gave the capelet to her for her birthday. You can find the link to the pattern on my Ravelry designers page (Kathleen Berlew). The Yarn is Red Heart Soft, which is wonderful to work with and super affordable.

Equinox Cowl from Happily Hooked Magazine October 2019
Photo by Phanessa Fong

 My Equinox Cowl (pictured above and below), is featured in the October issue of Happily Hooked Magazine. It'scrocheted with Lion Brand Yarn's Wool EaseThick & Quick yarn--don't you love those flecks of color?! Find the link to the pattern on my Ravelry designer's page (KathleenBerlew).

Equinox Cowl t from Happily Hooked Magazine October 2019
Photo by Phanessa Fong

This cowl and the Cobweb Capelet are the first of my designs published by Happily Hooked/Pattern Pack Pro, and I'm thrilled with results. The layouts are just gorgeous! I'm definitely looking forward to working with the editors again soon.

Cayenne Throw from I Like Crochet August 2019
© I Like Crochet/Prime Publishing LLC

Another of my favorite online crochet publications, I LikeCrochet, also published two of my designs this fall. My Cayenne Throw (pictured above and below) was featured in the August issue in the "Marigold Standard" section. You can link to the pattern here (subscription required for full access).

Cayenne Throw from I Like Crochet August 2019
© I Like Crochet/Prime Publishing LLC

My Campfire Cowl (pictured below)was included in the October issue of I Like Crochet in the "On Cabin Time" section. The issue's theme is "Cozy Cabin," so it's filled with scarves, slippers, sweaters, and crocheted cuteness designed to put you a fall mood. Link to the pattern here (subscription required for full access).

Equinox Cowl from I Like Crochet October 2019
© I Like Crochet/Prime Publishing LLC

I hope you'll add at least one of these patterns to your "to make" list. If not, I have more designs coming out soon that I'll be sharing here and on Instagram.