Crocheted Clutch in I Like Crochet

Florence Scalloped Clutch -- I Like Crochet April 2019

The April 2019 issue of I Like Crochet online magazine is available now, and I'm thrilled to see my "Florence Scalloped Clutch" featured. It's my first design for ILC, and I hope there'll be many more in the future. Click here to go to the pattern. For information on subscribing to I Like Crochet, click here.

                        Florence Scalloped Clutch -- I Like Crochet April 2019
I Like Crochet April 2019

I can't believe that I only discovered I Like Crochet (and its sister publication, I Like Knitting) a few months ago. In addition to the online magazine, the ILC network includes collections, communities, and hundreds of patterns. You can select the subscription level that suits you best. Also, if you're interested in breaking into the world of crochet designing, there's information on submitting your work right on the site. That's how my cute little clutch made its way to the April issue. Check it out!