New Crochet Designs Published in August

crocheted shawl

I've gone a little crochet crazy over the past year. This month, I'm thrilled to see my creations make their way onto the pages of my favorite craft magazines. I was especially excited to see my Easy Breezy Shawl on the cover of  Colorful Crochet (a special newsstand issue from Crochet World) when my copy arrived in the mail.

crocheted shawl on Colorful Crochet cover

Below left is my "Little Luxury Scarf," from 1-2-3 Skein Crochet, a Crochet! special newsstand issue. (I loved working with this gorgeous baby Alpaca yarn) Below right is my "Autumn Mist Shawl" from the October 2018 issue of Crochet World. 

crocheted scarf and shawl
If you're ready for some Christmas stitching, Annie's Christmas has dozens of designs to crochet, knit, quilt, and sew--including this stocking cap tree topper and scarf garland. Who wouldn't want to crochet a hat and scarf for their Christmas tree?

crocheted stocking cap tree topper and scarf garland

If you're interested in any of these designs--or if you're searching for some crochet inspiration--look for these magazines on your favorite newsstand. Happy stitching!
covers of four craft magazines