Cross-Stitch Minis: Summer Stripes

Floss & Fleece: Summer Stripes cross-stitch chart

Floss & Fleece: Summer Stripes cross-stitch key

Big news! I've decided to make "Cross-Stitch Minis" a recurring feature here on the blog. I shared spring motifs in April, and sea-themed designs in May. (Please check out my previous posts if you missed them.) This month, I've collected four different summer stripe designs--sea and sun-colored horizontal stripes, black-and-white zigzags, a red and white op-art design, and a fun arrangement of tiny stripes in blue, green, aqua, gold, raspberry and grape.

I love making little cross-stitch projects like these. They're so quick and easy to stitch. They also make unique gifts if you mount them on brooch or pendant settings. The square settings shown below are my favorites. You can find them in all shapes and sizes at the Etsy shop Kailea

The key above includes the floss numbers for the colors I used (both DMC and Sullivans). Please use whatever colors you like--I'd love to see your creations. Leave a comment on this post or tag me on Instagram. As always, happy stitching!

Floss & Fleece: cross-stitch striped pin Floss & Fleece: cross-stitch op-art pin

Floss & Fleece: cross-stitch op art pin Floss & Fleece: cross-stitch striped pin